2008 rmz 250 full rebuild

I have a 2008 rmz 250 and i want to get the full motor rebuilt. I want to get the rebuilt  professionally done and i was wondering how much that would cost. Also i have a crack in my bottom left case and want to get a new case. But what i was really wondering is would it cost less to by and aftermarket bottom end instead of getting it rebuilt and new case. 

I have a 2008 rmz 250 and i want to get the full motor rebuilt. I want to get the rebuilt professionally done and i was wondering how much that would cost. Also i have a crack in my bottom left case and want to get a new case. But what i was really wondering is would it cost less to by and aftermarket bottom end instead of getting it rebuilt and new case.

you're looking at a few grand easy.

I have a 2008 rmz 250 and i want to get the full motor rebuilt. I want to get the rebuilt  professionally done and i was wondering how much that would cost. Also i have a crack in my bottom left case and want to get a new case. But what i was really wondering is would it cost less to by and aftermarket bottom end instead of getting it rebuilt and new case. 

we have an 08' and love it ...its geared way low has good low end of course and no top end however I love it so

a hot rod crank is 260 bucks

seals  bearings      60 bucks

good gasket kit ( don't get a cheap one) 110 bucks

pro x piston kit       125

fly wheel puller        22

cam chain                60

intake valves            118 with springs

seals                        8

clutch holder tool    18 

new case off ebay maybe ????

you need valve seats cut  ?

and the rest if you can do the labor yourself so its up to you what u want to do sir  

Edited by bigvaportrail