Ultimate EnduroX CRF450R JCR Honda

Dirtibike Magazine just posted a neet vid of Colton Haaker's JCR CRF450R. I was blown away by this guy's sheer speed at the Ontario, CA EnduroX event back in September. This guy has some mad skills and if you haven't seen EnduroX, you should definitely take the time to see it live.  

Key things I noticed on this build: 2-speed tranny, HRC clamps, no top engine mount (flex?), rear offset footpegs and Noguchi seat. This bike is much more works than I ever anticipated and thought that you might like the vid. Check it:

Edited by Bryan Bosch

All you gotta say is 'Showa A-kit' and I'm in.......

Looks trick

He runs 20 mm offset clamps with a 30 mil race. What does 30 mil race mean? is that like a non-symetircal steering bearing and race to tighten up the steering angle? Anyone have a pic of one of these?

Hinson auto-clutch? Is this something that's available to the public or is this a part in development? I thought they only made OEM replica/bullet proof clutches.

Factory ECU and cam for more grunt ... nice.

what does he mean by "20mm offset clamps with a 30 minuet race" was the 30 minuet race a goof up? whats he talking about?

Also, reguarding running no headstays,

for more chassi flex.

does anyone think this could be detrimental to the longevity of the frame?

will the other motor mount holes wallow out?

what does he mean by "20mm offset clamps with a 30 minuet race" was the 30 minuet race a goof up? whats he talking about?

Also, reguarding running no headstays,

for more chassi flex.

does anyone think this could be detrimental to the longevity of the frame?

will the other motor mount holes wallow out?

KX450 riders have been riding with no headstays or dramatically modified head stays for years.

I drilled out the head stays on my '02R for more flex, but couldn't keep it running long enough to matter.....