Sign in to follow this  

BritishColumbia dual sport riding partners in Kamloops BC

just picked up a drz400s  and getting it fitted. i dont know anyone to ride with. and i dont know anywhere aside from batch to ride. looking for people to ride with 

thanks

I live in Kamloops also, anytime you want to ride DS, just send me a PM, Ill be happy to take you out!

can't beat that offer, but in case he's working or wife won't let him out :devil: , check out dualsportbc too.

can't beat that offer, but in case he's working or wife won't let him out :devil: , check out dualsportbc too.

LOL, I had a new born on Monday. That's keeping me at home right now. But I might escape tomorrow for some riding....

not clicky, just damn busy! and you cant/i can't get to all the forums, or else no work would ever get done! check out dualsport bc, as there are lots of kamloops guy's on there. try to hook up with the loose screw crew before/ or at next summers dualsport ride, and we will get you plenty of riding and partners!

thanks guys. I know its been a while since I signed on.

today I burned around red lake area in the snow. I forgot that it was so hard. oh well.

goal was to find my way down to the lake but never happened.

hoping to do the 2014 loose screw. I have one worry though. its my pipe. noticed people don't like the extra noise, and I understand that. don't have the stocker anymore. hope its not a problem.

hope to see you guys on the trail.

Duffy lake is 10 minutes from Kamloops and absolutely the best trails I've ever ridin.

My brother lives in Kamloops and we try to make it up as often as we can because it's got te *best* dirt biking.  IMO, Inks Lake is way more fun than Duffy, but Duffy is still great fun.