Sign in to follow this  

wp fork tips sort of

I hate to do this but i will be listing my works 52mm wp forks on ebay . If any TT'ers have interest before I do so PM me . They are on my 13 350 . set  up for 195# vet expert, new seals ,oil & service. less the 1 hour time since. these are cone valve forks with the cv removed & a std type mid installed.

way easier to tune .These are nearly the same as showa A kit in design . They will save 2#11oz over the stock 48 WP's .They have the aluminum lower tubes & carbon fiber adjustible fork/pre load tubes.

They will come with 22mm & 18 mm clamps . rubber mounted bar clamps. works axle , spacers & wrench [ The nut is larger ] along with a brake caliper & spare ft wheel .  . see pics & guess the reason for the sale . 

wp 52 002.JPG

wp 52 004.JPG

wp forks 001.JPG

wp forks 006.JPG

cone valve 022.jpg

I hate to do this but i will be listing my works 52mm wp forks on ebay . If any TT'ers have interest before I do so PM me . They are on my 13 350 . set  up for 195# vet expert, new seals ,oil & service. less the 1 hour time since. these are cone valve forks with the cv removed & a std type mid installed.

way easier to tune .These are nearly the same as showa A kit in design . They will save 2#11oz over the stock 48 WP's .They have the aluminum lower tubes & carbon fiber adjustible fork/pre load tubes.

They will come with 22mm & 18 mm clamps . rubber mounted bar clamps. works axle , spacers & wrench [ The nut is larger ] along with a brake caliper & spare ft wheel .  . see pics & guess the reason for the sale . 

Price indication?

PM's sent

Listing on Ebay for $ 2750.00 + fees & shipping

TTers $2500.00 plus the same

I will add pics this evening of tubes ect to show the excellent condition

Thanks

Are there any stipulations about the lower tube being aluminum? What happens when you put say... 100 hours on them?