WTB 87-89 CR500 Right side case or bottom end

I cracked my right side engine cover on my 87 cr500 tonight. In need of a new one asap. I'd even buy an entire bottom end. Send me an email at searcher415@aol.com or call 2695015503. 

Thanks,

Brandon

Buy a 91 or newer side case. When my water pump housing went, I went with the newer style. Same bolt pattern. Holds more oil. You can put a rekluse in it also. You couldn't with the older case as the clutch won't clear the smaller case. I think the only thing that was different was where the water pump connections are. I'll take a pic later. I think the one hose has to be extended or has a 90 in it. Dealer cost was under 100. Your 87 clutch cover will fit also.

Buy a 91 or newer side case. When my water pump housing went, I went with the newer style. Same bolt pattern. Holds more oil. You can put a rekluse in it also. You couldn't with the older case as the clutch won't clear the smaller case. I think the only thing that was different was where the water pump connections are. I'll take a pic later. I think the one hose has to be extended or has a 90 in it. Dealer cost was under 100. Your 87 clutch cover will fit also.

All correct. But just in the interest of being help full. The years are 90-01.

Yeah fudged the numbers or mashed em. Thanks. I don't even know if you can get a new one in a pre 90. Any idea??

brake lever may need to be bent out to clear new wider case

Guess I'm looking for 90-01 right side case then. Anyone have a good used one?

They are not too bad new. Think around 160 bucks, bought one recently.

Funny thing is, on ebay used they sell for over 200.

Oh thanks. Yeah they're 240 on eBay. 160 isn't bad though.

Yeah new from your dealer or online oem. Water pump side.

1COVER, R. CRANKCASE

11340-MAC-670

$149.98

Once again thanks guy. Appreciate the help