A pair of Yamahas

Hi all . My first post, I thought I would show you two of my 2-stroke Yamahas.

1982 IT250J 1993WR500.                                                                                                                       Cheers Finewinerob

DSCF0270_zps41a26af6.jpg

DSCF0266_zps912ffb9e.jpg

DSCF0268_zpsbb7bd901.jpg.

• Like 3

Hi Shifty. The WR500 is original bar the decals and all the consumables. I am the 2nd owner from new, it hasn't done 2000 klms in its life.

I have replaced the piston and rings recently , only because I had the head off to do the refabriction so it would run better on modern fuels.

The IT 250J was a kick and go bike I purchased for vinduro action, all the hard work was allready done. Love them both and they sit well in the

shed with all the others.

Cheers Finewinerob.

• Like 2

You must be in Vicco judging by the scenery. Miss it.

These are great to look at.

If you dare have a little fun at the risk of scratching one of them up a little bit, you would have a ball at one of the non competitive rallys like the Kenda, the Blue Light or the Nolan rally if any of these still exist. Just be sure to bring new tires if its wet.

If you would like any advice on these two, or just to have a yarn, I know a bloke in Kilmore (retired factory Yamaha rider of these eras) that wouldn't mind sharing advice and taking a look at your bikes. Cheers

• 2 months later...