Sign in to follow this  

Crf 450x

Nope.

No one here would even consider owning such a piece of crap.

Nothing but Derbi's and Carabella's over here.

I think there's a couple people that are still riding one for some reason.

What year is best to buy or are they all basically the same from 2009 onwards any decent info appreciated

Now that's a solid question for the unknowing. StonedinNY would be proud. Lol

From 09 and up there are only subtle changes. Mostly cosmetic in nature. Take your pick really. If you find a bike with low hours jump on it. You'll be happy. I bought a low hour 06 and it has been trouble free. Good luck.

Edited by BolinJrsPit Crew
  • Like 1

That sounds like a fair price. I bought a new 2012 left over for $6983. I looked at a low hours used 09 the were asking $4500 for it. It would depend on the availability of them in you're at too.

There's not many used crf 450x in my area theres only been that one in the last 6 weeks my local dealer just offered me a rmx 450z 2012 for £3600 but I would rather a Honda

• Like 1

You can't go wrong with the x. I paid $2800 for my 06 with 51 hours on it. I stole it. And did'nt even feel bad.

If that 09 was the only on that popped up then grab it. You won't regret it.

I don't know what the exchange rate is these days but it was a $1.50 to the quid but I doubt it's that much now. I know typically everything is more expensive in Britain. I spent a couple years in basingstoke, that's how I know.

Now piss off and buy that bike you bloody wanker.

Nah. I'm playing'. Lol

Jetting first. Then skid plate, hand guards,radiator guards. The list can go on and on.