Sign in to follow this  

New to the Motard world . . . . picked up a new toy!

I recently picked up a 03WR450 that's been converted and tagged!!!  :thumbsup:

It was a bit of a turd when i got it, but I've spend the last couple weeks cleaning it up and getting it road worthy.  Finally took it out for a shakedown run . . . . This one's probably gonna get me in trouble!  Lots of fun!

Streetard.jpg

Streetard2.jpg

• Like 2

Thank, guys!

I'm in central Indiana, and the weather just turned cold today . . . i probably won't be putting too many more miles on it this year, unfortunately.

I took it our for a bit last night and raised some hell . . . . It has a Leo Vince titanium pipe on it, and i removed the baffle because it was a bit too subdued for me, but without the baffle, it's way too loud.  I can see myself attracting way too much attention with it.  I may drill the baffle a bit to open it up so I can get some good sound out of it without attracting cops from 8 blocks away!

This bike is a riot!  Makes me do stupid shit!

Sweet, similar to mine. Stick a YZ exhaust cam in it for a little more steam at higher revs :-)

Sweet, similar to mine. Stick a YZ exhaust cam in it for a little more steam at higher revs :-)

Yup, thanks! . . . I;m reading through all the posts about mods that have been referenced on this site.  There is a ton of info here!

It's a great bike even without any mods tbh, perfect balance of power and reliability. Not sure what gearing you have but I'll check mine tomorrow as mines so much fun on current gearing.