Help. I have no clutch. 2012 300XC

I rode the bike for a little bit last weekend and the clutch was dragging more than normal it wouldnt start in gear with estart.

The other night I decide it could prob use bleeding and new fluid.... I pulled in the clutch and cracked the bleeder screw..not much if any fluid came out and after that there was no resistance in the lever...nothing.

I ran a bunch of fluid through it last night and tried bleeding it for 30+ minutes and nothing. When the lever was pumped and bleeder screw open just dribbles of brake fluid nothing squirts out. What could be the problem? Seals in the master? 

i had a similar problem with an 2002 200, from what I researched the master cylinders hardly ever go bad, its the slave cylinder oring usually, if its losing fluid,  I back bled mine worked great for half hour then lost enough fluid to not work, thought maybe I didn't bleed well enough, back bled again a few times with the same results, it'd be number 65 in the clutch parts fiche on motosport, hope that helps ya if you have more problems

Positive update...so far.

The brake bleeder kit was worthless. Lost pressure must have been slave seal like someone mentioned. But the tubes and atrachments it came with worked bitchen

I found absyringe.from.when.my.cat was tube.fed and back.bled the shit.out of it. I have pressure back. Pretty stoked. Too late to start the bike.hopefully all is well tomorrow but.it feels pretty good.

Man these ktm brembo hydraulics.are.finnicky never seen anything.like that

When back bleeding, it helps to stop every so often and sort of "snap" the clutch lever. Don't squeeze it all the way, just a half inch or so and let it snap back open on its own. The vibration and slight fluid movement help to free any air caught in the master cylinder. You should see the bubbles show up under the white disc.

Yah just picked up a bleeder from harbor break.

Peetty sure i still killed the seals from somethingi did.... Dont ask.. ?

Hopefully someone has the parts i need supposed to ride Sunday

What i dont get is why it lost all pressure the first time i cracked the bleeder

You didn't put Magura Blood in it did you? If you did you will need to put new O-rings throughout the entire system.

When back bleeding, it helps to stop every so often and sort of "snap" the clutch lever. Don't squeeze it all the way, just a half inch or so and let it snap back open on its own. The vibration and slight fluid movement help to free any air caught in the master cylinder. You should see the bubbles show up under the white disc.

+1 and I also tap the master cylinder on the case lightly with a wrench to help move any stuck air bubbles along. It's not the easiest of systems to bleed. Takes plenty of fluid and even more patience. I have a large syringe that came with my motion pro fork oil height setting tool that I use. I just clean it really well after using it for either forks, bleeding brakes, and clutch.

Positive update...so far.

The brake bleeder kit was worthless. Lost pressure must have been slave seal like someone mentioned. But the tubes and atrachments it came with worked bitchen

I found absyringe.from.when.my.cat was tube.fed and back.bled the shit.out of it. I have pressure back. Pretty stoked. Too late to start the bike.hopefully all is well tomorrow but.it feels pretty good.

Man these ktm brembo hydraulics.are.finnicky never seen anything.like that

I've never had an issue with my clutch, I bleed fresh fluid into mine every 25 hrs of riding. But that doesn't negate ur problems, I've heard about the clutches being difficult to fix