I think antifreeze us getting in my oil!

I noticed the oil getting higher last ride and I just took it out for 30 minutes and it's even higher. In pretty sure it's antifreeze, any sure fire way to tell? I drained it into a glass jar and put it in the freezer. I know antiFREEZE is not going to freeze but thinking maybe the oil will sink and the ain't oftener will seperate and raise to the top. And this means it HAS to be the head gasket correct?

*is

And the *antifreeze will seperate...

Damn autocorrect

Any help?

There are two ways of antifreeze getting into your oil. Either the head gasket is faulty or the oil seal on the waterpump is faulty. I have had the oil seal leaking which caused coolant to get in the oil. You will clearly see if there is water in the oil. On the bottom of the waterpump there is a bleeder hole. If oil leaks through this bleeder the oil seal is faulty, if coolant leaks through this hole the mechanical seal is faulty. If that is not the problem then it would be the head gasket. Lastly is the coolant in the engine oil or in the transmission oil? I also happen to have the same problem at this moment for the second time this year. Did your bike perhaps overheat somewhere as that tends to destroy those seals quickly?

There are two ways of antifreeze getting into your oil. Either the head gasket is faulty or the oil seal on the waterpump is faulty. I have had the oil seal leaking which caused coolant to get in the oil. You will clearly see if there is water in the oil. On the bottom of the waterpump there is a bleeder hole. If oil leaks through this bleeder the oil seal is faulty, if coolant leaks through this hole the mechanical seal is faulty. If that is not the problem then it would be the head gasket. Lastly is the coolant in the engine oil or in the transmission oil? I also happen to have the same problem at this moment for the second time this year. Did your bike perhaps overheat somewhere as that tends to destroy those seals quickly?

I'm pretty sure the rubber ring that goes around the water hole on the clutch cover side needed to be replaced and the counter balancer seal is allowing some oil to slip through. Nothing's coming out of the bleeder. I just replaced the water pump and counter shaft seals and bearing about a month ago so in thinking I'm gonna try another counter balancer seal... Unless anybody can think of another way oil can slowly be moving over to the crank side?