Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Aldon Baker and KRoc join forces

Not sure if I am shocked or disappointed none of you knuckleheads posted anything about this? 

What are your thoughts?  Is this some kind of KTM ploy to gather intel on the winning formula to be pilfered and passed to Dungey or Roger? 

Is Aldon and Poto's relationship over?  Or is Aldon moonlighting for extra $$$  because we all know Poto pays shitty  :smirk:   

Wasn't Aldon's and Monster's relationship exclusive?   

Is this the sign that KTM and Kroc's relationship is on shaky ground? 

Will Kroc join Team Monster?

Does it even matter being Bubba is racing and is going to smoke everyone anyway?  (for Tdoshi)

Bench race that bitches !!!     :) 

• Like 1

Yeah just came across that topic.  Even so, I believe this is worthy of it's OWN post  not added onto some MXoN post

Not to mention all of the questions have NOT been addressed in the thread you posted

:cheers:    

• Like 1

nobody knows if he is still going to be working with RV , nothing has been said about that yet.

Roczen will stay with KTM and will crush all you Tomac fans dreams for the next few years. RV would be silly not to keep working with Aldon unless he plans a farewell tour which I doubt he is. He has the recipe, I hope he sticks it out for the last two years of his contract and leaves everyone wishing he would stay like RC did.

• Like 2

Not sure if I am shocked or disappointed none of you knuckleheads posted anything about this? 

1 What are your thoughts?  Is this some kind of KTM ploy to gather intel on the winning formula to be pilfered and passed to Dungey or Roger? 

2 Is Aldon and Poto's relationship over?  Or is Aldon moonlighting for extra $$$  because we all know Poto pays shitty  :smirk:   

3 Wasn't Aldon's and Monster's relationship exclusive?   

4 Is this the sign that KTM and Kroc's relationship is on shaky ground? 

5 Will Kroc join Team Monster?

Does it even matter being Bubba is racing and is going to smoke everyone anyway?  (for Tdoshi)

Bench race that bitches !!!     :)

1. No ploy, just Ken wanting to be better.

2No, RV and Aldon will still work together. Aldon has never worked for RV exclusively, he had three riders this year and four last.

3No, he doesnt work for Monster and never has.

4 Rocz isnt happy with the new bike, in fact no one at KTM is. Millsaps wants out and Dungey has yet to sign, none want to ride the bike unless KTM is willing to make some suspension changes.

5 No, he has talked to anther team, just not Monster.

• Like 2

1. No ploy, just Ken wanting to be better.

2No, RV and Aldon will still work together. Aldon has never worked for RV exclusively, he had three riders this year and four last.

3No, he doesnt work for Monster and never has.

4 Rocz isnt happy with the new bike, in fact no one at KTM is. Millsaps wants out and Dungey has yet to sign, none want to ride the bike unless KTM is willing to make some suspension changes.

5 No, he has talked to anther team, just not Monster.

Isn't both Kroc and Dungey under contract with KTM? Or do they have an out clause?

Kenny has stated that he needs to get tougher to run the American series. And that was in the 250 class. For SX, the 250 class is 8 races vs 17 for the 450 class. It's going to be a long season. From having a super fit Tomac, he get Tomac, RV, RD, and several other veteran 450 riders.

His days of training by surfing are probably over. Surf on your day off.

Interesting comment about the KTMs. Is it the frame or WP shock?

Edited by Kev_XR

Kenny has stated that he needs to get tougher to run the American series. And that was in the 250 class. For SX, the 250 class is 8 races vs 17 for the 450 class. It's going to be a long season. From having a super fit Tomac, he get Tomac, RV, RD, and several other veteran 450 riders.

His days of training by surfing are probably over. Surf on your day off.

Interesting comment about the KTMs. Is it the frame or WP shock?

Sometimes it is about working less.  Recovery is just as important as working.  MX riders are starting to mimic cyclists.  The training is so hard...when you are not training....you do NOTHING so as to get the best recovery.  Going surfing is not a good idea...as it takes away from recovery.  My guess...is Aldon will put a stop to that...and KRoc will be parked on the couch more.

Edited by Blutarsky

Still hating on KTM's huh? So where is your proof about the mass hatred of the new Orange bikes in the Pro ranks?? I'm going to call bullshit like I usually do with your made up "insider" info since most of what you post in here is totally self fabricated nonsense!

• Like 2

Isn't both Kroc and Dungey under contract with KTM? Or do they have an out clause?

Don't know about Kroc, but Dungey's expires this year if I remember correctly.

Yeah just came across that topic.  Even so, I believe this is worthy of it's OWN post  not added onto some MXoN post

Not to mention all of the questions have NOT been addressed in the thread you posted

:cheers:    

Dude, seriously? :smirk:

• Like 1

Dungey and Kroc to ride yellow.........that's a team I'd like to see....

Still hating on KTM's huh? So where is your proof about the mass hatred of the new Orange bikes in the Pro ranks?? I'm going to call bullshit like I usually do with your made up "insider" info since most of what you post in here is totally self fabricated nonsense!

Now this is funny stuff

The reality is, KTM is KILLING it worldwide in almost everything. It seems leaning solely on RD to develop the US 450 hasn't been ideal, but given the commitment to winning KTM has shown, there's no chance either RD or KR leave the Orange guys simply because the bike might not be perfect. Also reality: That 450 won both SX and MX races last year, it's just not that bad. Professional race teams work to figure these things out, and I think having Kenny and Davi now both on the 450, Roger and the gang will have a great deal more information and feedback to work with.... It's always Armageddon around here whenever something isn't perfect. 

• Like 1

Damn, you caught me. I like to make stuff up to look importent, but now that you outed me I cant posty anymore.

Damn, you caught me. I like to make stuff up to look importent, but now that you outed me I cant posty anymore.

You should at least learn to spell important, if you want to be taken seriously.

• Like 2

You should at least learn to spell important, if you want to be taken seriously.

Seriously?

• Like 1

dude doesn't think school is important and college is surely a waste.... Lets hope his kid has as much luck racing dirt bikes as uptite did because if not with his attitude he'll be taking your lunch order.
  • Like 1