Sign in to follow this  

Supercross 22 Motorsports - Does he get his teammate? If so, who?

So, what's everyone think?

Recent Tweets and interviews from Chad are that he wants a second bike, and that something is "close" to being done. Scuttlebutt is he's only interested in a fairly top level talent, so who's it going to be should it happen?

Millsaps isn't too happy with the bike change and has an out clause in his contract. He is trying to work with his agent on getting him.

• Like 2

I heard Davi liked the KTM? Where you hearing otherwise? Hmmm, interesting.

He is sitting at home with a broken foot and pulled ligaments in his ankle right now, he isnt happy with that bike right now at all.

Millsaps isn't too happy with the bike change and has an out clause in his contract. He is trying to work with his agent on getting him.

I heard something similar. I wonder what David thinks of riding a Kawi.

He is sitting at home with a broken foot and pulled ligaments in his ankle right now, he isnt happy with that bike right now at all.

I've been wondering where davi was. Before the switch to ktm i was looking forward to him doing well this year on the rmz

Edited by honda53

Maybe Chad Reed will choose Brett Metcalf, Metcalf is already on a Kawi and he's been doing well on it by winning the Canadian outdoor series and doing Australia pround at Mxon.....

Also Metcalf doesn't have a ride atm

• Like 3

Put your money on TDoshi. Chad knows he will be glued so tight to JS7s nutsac One of two things will happen. JS7 will drag TDosh to the front of the pack, maybe even giving 22 motorsports a podium oor two, Or TDoshi's frantic pawing and licking will distract JS7just enough both will auger in in a jumble of yellow and green shards of plastic, therby giving 22 a chance at a top ten.

Running a race team is a complex endeavour, you gotta "anal-ize" all the angles. I think Chad will find TDosh a fine member of the team.

• Like 3

Interesting. MXAction just posted an article about pro riders breaking contracts. No names mentioned. DM having his ride go from yellow to orange might be a top candidate to jump ship.

Chad has pretty much made it clear Metty is not in the running. IF he gets a team mate, he wants a potential race winner only. Davi would fit that bill, although if he has a broken foot now after the leg surgery, I would imagine he won't be on the same form as last year.

Edited by MediumDriver

Maybe Chad Reed will choose Brett Metcalf, Metcalf is already on a Kawi and he's been doing well on it by winning the Canadian outdoor series and doing Australia pround at Mxon.....

Also Metcalf doesn't have a ride atm

Every since twotwo has been around, I've wanted to see this.

Interesting. MXAction just posted an article about pro riders breaking contracts. No names mentioned. DM having his ride go from yellow to orange might be a top candidate to jump ship.

Might as well stick with Rockstar, if their bike handles that bad, let 'em pay him to sit on the couch.

• Like 1

Might as well stick with Rockstar, if their bike handles that bad, let 'em pay him to sit on the couch.

the KTMs arent a bad bike, it has issues that need to be addressed.

the KTMs arent a bad bike, it has issues that need to be addressed.

Where did I say "KTM?" Remember your english classes? The subject of a sentence is never found in the prepositional phrase of a sentence. Thus my quote containing two prepositional phrases, "if their bike," and "let 'em pay," both containing pronouns in reference to the subject of the sentence; "Rockstar."  Rather than properly reading my sentence, you automatically assumed I was referring to KTM in the use of my pronouns, (probably due to third party knowledge,) which is an easy mistake. Just like it is easy to correctly assume who the secondary subject of my sentence is, "him," being "David Millsaps," which is derived from the third party knowledge in which I was originally responding to.

Edited by hyper7driver