Sign in to follow this  

Clark tank on a super moto?

Anyone got a Clark tank on a super moto ?

I'm wondering how it looks.

Yep. On my phone so can't post a picture right now but I'll see if I can later for you. I'm actually looking to trade mine for a white steel tank but I like the fact that you can see the gas level. Everyone tells me they really like it on my bike but I'm not particularly a fan of how much higher it comes up over the bars.

I'M using a Clarke 4 on my SM. I've gotten used to it. It does come up further than the stock or E tank but it does hold 4 gal.

Only thing I did have a problem with is that the sides come down past the choke pull so it's difficult to pull or push the choke with gloves on.

It does however look better than my IMS 4

I run childrens backpacks on all my tanks so mostly you can't even tell with the Clarke just how large it is .

Tony

• Like 1

Only thing I did have a problem with is that the sides come down past the choke pull so it's difficult to pull or push the choke with gloves on.

Yeah i have to use two hands to use the choke now, but there is an aftermarket shorter choke knob that fixes that.

Here is mine:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sweet thanks

Just ordered one

Got a killer denl on one with some eBay bucks and a coupon

Anyone got a Clark tank on a super moto ?

I'm wondering how it looks.

heres mine dude - hope it helps your decision - personally i love it - no rust and dont visit the gas station as often

:thumbsup:

IMG_1931.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

are they good on wet roads?

better than knobbies, not as good as street tires ;-)

are they good on wet roads?

I have had them on for a couple years and never had any issues. Obvioulsy you won't be carving corners in the rain but I wouldn't on sticky street tires either. On dry roads they do just fine for my style of riding and have enough offroad grip to go wherever you need to.