Looking for some riders that would like to ride up around big bear/ Angeles Oak

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1381545765.566698.jpg

I'm down. When did you have in mind?

Well do u have a dual sport bike. I like to go on Sundays like in the morning. Like meet up at Starbucks in east highland off the 210 fwy. What Kim of bike do u ride.

I'm in Apple Valley. I have a plated bike. I also have a quad if anybody is interested in Quad riding.

Well I was thinking towards the end of this month. What other places do u know around here that has some good riding. Like around riverside area or etc.

@chris142.

Well what days are good for u on riding.y days off are in Sundays an Mondays usually I do about 120 miles of riding. But I am also looking for new places to ride at. I been wanting to go to Troy meadows Lately. But idk where to camp at or ride at in there ......

Ehh.. Guys my days are fri sat. I ride a xr650r plated. I plan on riding a week from this sat.. Probably baldy Mesa. I'll be with a nubby. He's on a plated xr600 If anybody wants to join.

@chris142.

Well what days are good for u on riding.y days off are in Sundays an Mondays usually I do about 120 miles of riding. But I am also looking for new places to ride at. I been wanting to go to Troy meadows Lately. But idk where to camp at or ride at in there ......

I have Sat and Sun off. I do need advance notice if possible as I take care of my mother and need time to find a mommy sitter.

@bmframe an chris142 I would like to do a ride on Sunday morning. On the 3rd of November. U guys have any idea where u would want to go. Let me know. I am in the San Bernardino area.

An easy ride would be to randsburg. It may be perty cold up towards big bear. Just throwing ideas out

KRIII pm sent

Anybody up for a desert ride?

Chris a few of us were playing around big bear last weekend and it was in the 70s not to cold at all. It warmed up a bit on the trail.

Yup it's been quite warm up here. A high up 71 yesterday, beautiful November weather! But, it all changes tomorrow...only a high of mid 40's.

Actually would be down for a ride this weekend but working Saturday and Sunday we are headed down w/ toy hauler to Stoddard Wells for an overnighter. Otherwise yeah if you are coming back up soon PM me. Plated bike, knowledgeable of local loops.

You should plan a trip up on January 11th. The Big Bear Trail Riders hold our monthly meeting (2nd Saturday of each month) at 9am then go for a dual sport ride. It's a fun group for sure.

Gotta go, light is running out and we're going riding until it does!

Anybody want to go for a ride on the second week of October in big bear