Looking for some riders that would like to ride up around big bear/ Angeles Oak

@chris142.

Well what days are good for u on riding.y days off are in Sundays an Mondays usually I do about 120 miles of riding. But I am also looking for new places to ride at. I been wanting to go to Troy meadows Lately. But idk where to camp at or ride at in there ......

@chris142.

Well what days are good for u on riding.y days off are in Sundays an Mondays usually I do about 120 miles of riding. But I am also looking for new places to ride at. I been wanting to go to Troy meadows Lately. But idk where to camp at or ride at in there ......

I have Sat and Sun off. I do need advance notice if possible as I take care of my mother and need time to find a mommy sitter.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup it's been quite warm up here. A high up 71 yesterday, beautiful November weather! But, it all changes tomorrow...only a high of mid 40's.

Actually would be down for a ride this weekend but working Saturday and Sunday we are headed down w/ toy hauler to Stoddard Wells for an overnighter. Otherwise yeah if you are coming back up soon PM me. Plated bike, knowledgeable of local loops.

You should plan a trip up on January 11th. The Big Bear Trail Riders hold our monthly meeting (2nd Saturday of each month) at 9am then go for a dual sport ride. It's a fun group for sure.

Gotta go, light is running out and we're going riding until it does!

• 10 months later...