Sign in to follow this  

Washington Domerie Peak 1308

Has anyone ridden Domerie Peak trail this season? If so, what were the trail conditions like? Looking across from Cle Elum ridge last weekend that area looked snow free. Thinking I would like to try it this Sunday.

Thanks,

X2

I've been told by some locals that you need a trials bike to complete it.  Would love to get up there on the KTM.  I think you can sneak back to the power lines at the East end if you know what your doing.

You don't need a Trials bike but you probably need a saw and plenty of time to use it.

I doubt that it's been logged out in years.

Unfortunately we only got a few miles in before some deep snow made it to much work and we decided turn around. It definitely did not appear ridden this season and I was glad I brought the saw. This is a steep technical trail....tread lightly.

• Like 1

I think you can sneak back to the power lines at the East end if you know what your doing.

Hard to sneak around when you post secrets on the internet. :bonk:

No offense to you but I'm sure the kind folk at Suncadia will be out looking for motorized encroachment now. :thumbsup:

Edited by shrubitup

Hard to sneak around when you post secrets on the internet. :bonk:

No offense to you but I'm sure the kind folk at Suncadia will be out looking for motorized encroachment now. :thumbsup:

The only people left in Suncadia are offroaders...even the sheriff doesn't want to chase after them