Sign in to follow this  

DIRTBIKE DROWNING COMPILATION - Will make you cry!

Submerging a dirt-bike actually doesn't do that much damage at all.

Draining carb, bunch of fluid changes, drying filter, cranking with plug out, and the bikes will fire right back up.

Edited by sykal
  • Like 1

it´s just bad if there´s dirty water which enters the poor engine ^^

i´d cry if that would happen to me 

was someone actually on the bike at 1:45? thats crazy

That was awesome. I wonder from what height he was free falling?

In the PNWet, it's almost a requirement to go anywhere. Fixing a drowned bike is a required skill

And I thought wet boots were a bad enough consequence. Those guys were drowning bikes like it's their job. Poor bikes

Crazy that people try and cross stuff without attempting to asses the depth. A lot of those were totally accidental, but I don't feel real bad for guys who just plow into a body of water, in first gear, and then look shocked when it's five feet deep. 

That dude that jumped the ramp into the river was nutty! 

Submerging a dirt-bike actually doesn't do that much damage at all.

Draining carb, bunch of fluid changes, drying filter, cranking with plug out, and the bikes will fire right back up.

That is if you haven't sucked water into your engine while reeving. Otherwise you bed the con rod and more other damage. if you turn it off before hitting the water than there wouldn't be much damage like you said.

Ouch, the guy going off the trail and into the pond at 1:10 is my biggest fear when Im near a body of water.  Talk about nightmares. 

That is if you haven't sucked water into your engine while reeving. Otherwise you bed the con rod and more other damage. if you turn it off before hitting the water than there wouldn't be much damage like you said.

exactly  Hydrolock can do nasty things

and  don't take it home and let it sit for a few hours  before getting it dried out  even less in salt H20

Edited by Zimman