Sign in to follow this  

Pro Circuit Ti5 pipe dilemma......

I have a 2013 Kawasaki kx250f and have a brand new pro circuit Ti5 pipe with carbon tip in box. My issue is I'm leaning to a FMF Ti with mega bomb... From what I've read FMF has more performance vs the pro circuit.... Should i sell the full Pro circuit at a good price... And buy FMF or am I being silly and just throw on the Pro circuit and ride

I'd run it. IMO your splitting hairs with performance, and IMO the PC is better quality.

You could sell both the stock setup and your PC and get exactly what you want. As for performance, I have no idea which would be better. Looking forward to more comments.

Hopefully I dont sound like a jerk here but: put the PC on and leave it. Go out there and do laps back to back with the stock pipe and the PC pipe, i'm sure your times wont be any different. With that being said I doubt a 10th of a horsepower out of a different exhaust is going to make a difference either. I would of sold the PC pipe that came for my 13 450 if the stock one wasnt so freaking loud, could buy a few sets of tires with that kinda coin.

Put the pc pipe on... Sounds great and looks tough... Love the blue/purple titanium on the header... And noise level seems less than stock... Did have to file my rear fender due to carbon fiber tip was rubbing ... Easy fix.. Think I'm going to use the extra money now on a gopro 3+ silver to film my boys as I ride behind them

I run the FMF power bomb and it does change the power output from the bike. I doubt it changes the available hp that much but it puts it in a different rpm range. I highly recommend these.

I run the FMF power bomb and it does change the power output from the bike. I doubt it changes the available hp that much but it puts it in a different rpm range. I highly recommend these.

More bottom or more top? I've got a powerbomb and the factory 4.1 setup with a loudmouth mx intake and my bike is all high mid/top end.

I have an rs4 on mine and the bottom compared to stock is amazing it does loose a little up top the plus the rs4 is only 450 wayyy cheaper than the pro circut or fmf