Funny motocross bikes

I got home made mx bikes pictures together and made this video. To me, the bikes were so funny, so i hope you gonna laugh as well

Wow, those were impressive. Wish I could test ride them.

riding them would not be such fun as it looks like. But all these bikes are taken from Czech moto server where you can buy used motorcycles. So, people want money for these and that is even more funny. However, i have enough pictures for third video. More MX monsters beyond your imagination are coming soon :)

this dude mounted a 88cc Chinese motor on his mountain bike

DSCF01061_zps631b83b9.jpg

The product of a country that drinks A LOT!

this dude mounted a 88cc Chinese motor on his mountain bike

DSCF01061_zps631b83b9.jpg

This is actually a kit. A friend sent me a link to the company, but I since deleted it. It's almost $3000 for this abomination.

Oh man. Some of those are AWESOME. That red bike with the Aprilia seat, simply awesome :lol:

Wow, LMFAO....bet some of the builders became Moto-Guzzi designers.

this is the third video

this is the third video

Wow!  Just amazing that someone would do that to one bike, but it looks like your entire city has one.  Is there some reason why so many of these bikes exist?  Personally I do not think that I could find something like that even if I search the entire state of Michigan...

this is the third video

Amazing

I like how half of them have the "seat" held on with bungie cords lol

Wow!  Just amazing that someone would do that to one bike, but it looks like your entire city has one.  Is there some reason why so many of these bikes exist?  Personally I do not think that I could find something like that even if I search the entire state of Michigan...

there could be a number of reasons .... my first guess would  be ....its called making do with what you've got ....they could be relics of the cold war. alot seem to have the same repurposed moped type motor. Second guess is they are a throw back to the cold war and its just fad going on in that particular country. Kids just messing around with cheap bike parts coming up with funky home built scoots. My third guess is ... see the first guess ... a funky homebuilt scrap scoot is still better than walking ....

there could be a number of reasons .... my first guess would  be ....its called making do with what you've got ....they could be relics of the cold war. alot seem to have the same repurposed moped type motor. Second guess is they are a throw back to the cold war and its just fad going on in that particular country. Kids just messing around with cheap bike parts coming up with funky home built scoots. My third guess is ... see the first guess ... a funky homebuilt scrap scoot is still better than walking ....

there is one more reason, many of these are made for races called "Fichtel cup". Fichtel is nickname of old JAWA moped with horizontal 50cc engine with three gears. These races are quite popular, and first two pictures of third video are examples of typical fichtel cup offroad rebuild. Such rebuild can be wery cheap, but there are also sofisticated rebuilds, that increase engine power output ten times, increase number of gears to four or five, increase clutch performance, use different frame, suspension, brakes etc. But other "dirtbikes" in the video are just inexplicable :) 

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Frickin' A

No local moto parts supplier in the area I guess

That music... :D