Where do you get your OEM parts in Canada?

Hey guys,

Bit of a predicament here. I live in Newfoundland and I have no access to a KTM dealer. Just wondering if you know any good sites to order OEM parts from? I have outrageous shippings costs of getting things come in and Rocky Mountain won't even ship in OEM stuff. Anyway, thanks in advance for any input!

Doug

Maybe try some dealers in the UK. I've got-ton better shipping prices from England to B.C. than from the western U.S. to B.C. Example $140.00 shipped for two made in U.K. brake rotars via airmail.

Maybe try some dealers in the UK. I've got-ton better shipping prices from England to B.C. than from the western U.S. to B.C. Example $140.00 shipped for two made in U.K. brake rotars via airmail.

Thanks, I'll have to give that a look! I expected shipping for over there to be a small fortune!

I use Motosport.com to get most of my OEM and aftermarket parts.   KTM-parts.com is also available, sometimes more expensive.  I am not sure how either of those work in Canada.

I use Motosport.com to get most of my OEM and aftermarket parts. KTM-parts.com is also available, sometimes more expensive. I am not sure how either of those work in Canada.

I have used Motorsport before but they won't ship OEM to Canada. The last stuff I ordered came from orangemotorsports.ca, I've gotten really good service from those guys but shipping rates are pretty steep. royaldistributing.ca is really good but don't sell OEM, just stuff like break pads, sprockets, and what not. Also gnarlyparts.ca is great for aftermarket, 5 star service from those guys.

** I am not promoting anyone, just trying to help the next guy that comes along in my predicament !

I have ordered from Munn Racing through KTMTalkdotcom. They extend a 15% discount if going that route.

I have ordered from Munn Racing through KTMTalkdotcom. They extend a 15% discount if going that route.

I just received a carb that  had bought from Munn. Very happy with their service.

I just received a carb that had bought from Munn. Very happy with their service.

Thanks guys! I'll have to check that out!