Sign in to follow this  

New Member To the DRZ400 Club! New Bike Content

After getting bored with my first bike (Honda CRF230L), I decided to post her on craigslist and step up to something taller and more powerful.  I checked out a local DRZ400s yesterday and immediately knew i wanted it.  I will be picking her up Monday as i didn't have a truck at the time to haul it back.  The previous owner was friendly, knowledgable and answered all my questions I had.  He had an awesome shop and definitely had good taste in bikes.  The DRZ is stacked already with parts and I can't really think of anything else she needs.. Here are some good photos the owner took for me to hold me over till Monday :)  Looking forward to this one!

Also comes with extra parts not installed -> new keihin carb (never installed), suzuki gel seat, acerbis handguards, after market short trail muffler, service manual, braided lines, and a few other things i can't remember.  

DRZ400s_zps82d3c05e.jpg

DRZ400s_2_zps5418fff8.jpg

DRZ400s_4_zps0e7e0676.jpg

DRZ400s_3_zpsb13efa26.jpg

Edited by CRF_sf
  • Like 2

welcome to wonderful world of drz's. Great looking bike nicely done with bolt ons, looks trail ready. Hurry up and ride it, after that you already have the carb put it on. Best performance upgrade you can do, FCR pumper carb and 3x3 air box mod read up in the drz forum.

After getting bored with my first bike (Honda CRF230L), I decided to post her on craigslist and step up to something taller and more powerful.  I checked out a local DRZ400s yesterday and immediately knew i wanted it.  I will be picking her up Monday as i didn't have a truck at the time to haul it back.  The previous owner was friendly, knowledgable and answered all my questions I had.  He had an awesome shop and definitely had good taste in bikes.  The DRZ is stacked already with parts and I can't really think of anything else she needs.. Here are some good photos the owner took for me to hold me over till Monday :)  Looking forward to this one!

Also comes with extra parts not installed -> new keihin carb (never installed), suzuki gel seat, acerbis handguards, after market short trail muffler, service manual, braided lines, and a few other things i can't remember.  

DRZ400s_zps82d3c05e.jpg

DRZ400s_2_zps5418fff8.jpg

DRZ400s_4_zps0e7e0676.jpg

DRZ400s_3_zpsb13efa26.jpg

Wow, you scored! Obviously a TT member and someone who has gotten some nice stuff for it. You'll really like it over the 230......Congrats and Welcome!!  :thumbsup:

thanks guys! Ya the owner i bought it off knew his stuff and had good taste in all his bikes.  I think i got it for a great price, considering the condition, low miles, installed parts, and all the uninstalled parts.   Im really itching to get out and ride some trails bad..  My brother in law has a DRZ400s as well and i could never keep up with him when it straightened out on the crf230l

Wow you got super lucky getting a Z that's ready to roll!! Looks sweet.

What kind of tires are on it? May be the only thing you need to buy!!

Wow you got super lucky getting a Z that's ready to roll!! Looks sweet.

What kind of tires are on it? May be the only thing you need to buy!!

IRC GP-110 front and rear.. He said they were basically new.  And he showed me a new set of the same tire he was throwing on another bike to compare.. The knobs aren't as big as 606's.

Edited by NW_drZ