Tech 3 sizing

When buying MX boots, always use European sizing. If your not sure about your EU size, go to the local Ski shop and have them size your foot for you, then buy away! US sizing is hit and miss, I wear 11's, 12's 10.5's what ever the particular manufacturer's size for my foot is. My riding boots are a EU 45, fit perfectly. 

Oh, and buy something besides those Tech 3's....anything with a real sole (not bonded) at that price point will serve you MUCH MUCH better.

My Tech3 are size 9 and so is my foot and they fit great.

I bought them off a guy on EBAY for $100, brand new.

They seem like good proper MX boots to me.

I have read where people are complaining they are hard to unbuckle.  "Cant get them off".  I know a guy that has a pair and he has to pry the buckles open with a screw driver.  Don't know why or how, but mine buckle and unbuckle straight away, no problem.  Maybe there is a new latch style? 

No complaints here.

Don't get tech 3s even if someone gives you a set. They are far too stiff even after plenty of break in time, and the buckles suck beyond belief! I'm still mad about how much time and effort I spent trying to get my tech 3s broken in and working properly. If you only have about 100 to spend, you will be much better off with a used set of better boots.

My Tech3 are size 9 and so is my foot and they fit great.

I bought them off a guy on EBAY for $100, brand new.

They seem like good proper MX boots to me.

I have read where people are complaining they are hard to unbuckle.  "Cant get them off".  I know a guy that has a pair and he has to pry the buckles open with a screw driver.  Don't know why or how, but mine buckle and unbuckle straight away, no problem.  Maybe there is a new latch style? 

No complaints here.

I had tech 7 and can only imagine how much worse tech 3 are (cough China cough). To fix the buckle problem take a file to the part that the buckle connects to on the boot.

With weekly use they will not last more than a year, stay far away from China or Taiwan made Alpinestars. 

By my experience the Tech 3 runs true to size. If you can get a pair for that price, enjoy them. I get really tired of all of the "Experts" who put down certain brands and offer their unsolicited opinions. We all would love to afford to wear Arai helmets and Sidi Crossfires, but that's not the world I live in. Enjoy your new boots and have fun riding.