Sign in to follow this  

NEED HELP FAST!

Today while riding at redbud my bike was running absolutely flawless, then while coming 8ut of a corner, I lost all power, I still had great compression, but when I gave it gas, it barely had enough power to make it back to the camper, could my gears be stripped? IMPORTANT: earlier in the day I noticed that oil was coming from my overflow tube after just a few minutes of riding, even though I know I hadnt overfilled it. So im thinking it leaked during the moto, and got pretty hot.. 

ive been reading alot of articles and a lot of people have had this issue. and the most common denominator i have noticed was the oil issue. i would pull out my clutch and gears and take a look. some people have reported their gears fusing to one another. does it still shift freely? or does it not want to shift?

• Like 1

ive been reading alot of articles and a lot of people have had this issue. and the most common denominator i have noticed was the oil issue. i would pull out my clutch and gears and take a look. some people have reported their gears fusing to one another. does it still shift freely? or does it not want to shift?

It seems to shift fine, but I never did try my 4th or fifth gear, ill start pulling it apart monday to see the damage