Great ride today

My uncle has a 2 and 1/2 mile single track course and invited me to ride it today. I'm still getting used to my 400 and I've never been on singletrack, but I still went lol. The first 2 laps wore me out pretty good, it mostly consisted of lay bike down on a hill, pick 260 pound bike up, kickstart bike, proceed up hill lol. My final lap, I got into a groove and didn't lay the big beast down once and finished unharmed, bike in one piece, and had a great time with my uncle. The 400 exceeded my expectations and was a great bike. Just thought I'd share...I'd love to hear some of your guys' stories also!

My uncle has a 2 and 1/2 mile single track course and invited me to ride it today. I'm still getting used to my 400 and I've never been on singletrack, but I still went lol. The first 2 laps wore me out pretty good, it mostly consisted of lay bike down on a hill, pick 260 pound bike up, kickstart bike, proceed up hill lol. My final lap, I got into a groove and didn't lay the big beast down once and finished unharmed, bike in one piece, and had a great time with my uncle. The 400 exceeded my expectations and was a great bike. Just thought I'd share...I'd love to hear some of your guys' stories also!

Hey Jack....Thanks for sharing , you learn from your mistakes, just take it easy mate...... :thumbsup:

Nice one Jack , don't look back and never hold back .

( dang painkillers )

Hey Jack....Thanks for sharing , you learn from your mistakes, just take it easy mate...... :thumbsup:

Thanks man, my uncle said the exact same thing "you learn from your mistakes"....he also stopped and showed me a 40 foot dropoff 15 yards to our right and said "don't go over there, you'll die" lol

Nice one Jack , don't look back and never hold back .

( dang painkillers )

Thanks man, I crashed pretty hard yesterday on the 2nd lap coming down a steep hill and hit my hip pretty good and when I woke up this morning I wanted to take some painkillers lol