Sign in to follow this  

Hemet glasses issue

Not really, just shop for glasses that fit into the sides of the helmet well. I bought some Foakleys from China, I think they are the best glasses I've ever tried to get into my helmet and they came with 3 different lenses!

Iv'e searched here and others places.

Any helmets have glasses reliefs in the foam.

Get some contact lenses. That's what I do. It's about the only time I wear them.

• Like 1

Hmm....I've never had a problem with my glasses andf helmet, goggles yes, but not helmet. I suppose it might be an issue tho for those that wear glasses with 2x4s for temple pieces.

I have never found glasses that would fit well in my Bell helmets. Always use contacts which also give noticeably better peripheral vision. It does make a difference. But glasses in the hot months allow better airflow and are much cooler.

I have never found glasses that would fit well in my Bell helmets. Always use contacts which also give noticeably better peripheral vision. It does make a difference. But glasses in the hot months allow better airflow and are much cooler.

I wear contacts with Safety Glasses most of the time now. Fogging is almost nonexistent and they have great air flow.

Worn glasses all my life. Never had a problem. Now for DS and street use a flip up helmet (Nolan), don't even remove glasses to put on helmet. Carefully select flip up or modular helmet for adequate ventilation..

Mike

My Arai full face is the only one that fits the temples of my glasses. Just picked up a Fly carbon fiber helmet and it is terrible with my glasses.

• Like 1