Best shops for price and quality of work in Lancaster

Pennsylvania

Anyone have suggestions on where i can take my 04 cr125 for suspension, and jetting? I live in lancaster, PA. Thanks  :ride:

EVO performance is in lanc. I have never had work done at the shop but had some track side work done, guy is super nice and very knowledgable. He quoted me about 400 to have my bike revalved ( no springs) which I don't think is too bad an I never heard anything negative about them. To me consumer service is huge and the guy I dealt with helped me for free and then helped me again after I went out for a practice session to correct some issues I was having

This shop is north of you in Lebanon.  Worth the drive... very cool guys that run a small shop.  Riders/enthusiasts that care about what they do... meaning, it is more than just a job to them.  Used to go there when I lived in the area:

http://www.kb5ind.com/suspension.asp

I 100% recommend evo industries, jeremy was awesome to work with.

Thanks for the replies, does evo have a website?

Google evo industries hes the east location

I second kb5. I have dealt with both kb5 and evo but I prefer kb5. Great service and a great product.

Anyone have suggestions on where i can take my 04 cr125 for suspension, and jetting? I live in lancaster, PA. Thanks  :ride:

Pr2 is really nice it is in Butler, PA my buddies dad owns the shop and he is a really upstanding guy def check them out for some awesome work. :thumbsup: