I just picked up a 2007 Yz450f for a steal, the bike literally has around 20 hours on it from new and has never been raced and was owned by a mechanic. But anyway, i'm wondering what is the best Oil to run in it? I have some YamaLube 20w50 that was recommended to me by the parts person at my local Yamaha shop but the mechanic i got the bike off told me to run something called Motor-x or Motorex, something like that, he said it is far superior to Yamalube, can anyone else back that up? or prove it wrong? And as for coolant, which coolant should i run? i know Engine Ice is the best or close to the best but if i don't have that on hand what would be the next best choice? I have some left-over Prestone 50/50 (none extended life) that i used to run in my Trx450r Is it okay to run in the bike? I trail ride 95% of the time and the other 5% i'm messing around on a friend's small scale track.