Does anyone have a owners manual for the 1986 Honda Cr250r?

i have a few qustions if so..i need some torque specs for the head cylinder and bottom end cylinder specs.. thanks guys..i put a 89 cylinder on a 86 bottom end..with very little changes..88 crankcase cover and clutch cover..swaped water pumps and spindle cam foolower and bushing for the 89 exhaust valve is in the 86 bottom end..i also had to get longer stud bolts..i am close to firing it up...just need some specs.. thanks again  Rob*

IMAG0548.jpg

i have a few qustions if so..i need some torque specs for the head cylinder and bottom end cylinder specs.. thanks guys..i put a 89 cylinder on a 86 bottom end..with very little changes..88 crankcase cover and clutch cover..swaped water pumps and spindle cam foolower and bushing for the 89 exhaust valve is in the 86 bottom end..i also had to get longer stud bolts..i am close to firing it up...just need some specs.. thanks again  Rob*

oh and i kept the same valves in the 89 cyl.  thats why i swaped the waterpump and spindle cam

I have one for an 89xr 250

I also have one for a 2001 cr 250

okay if you can ..can you please find out the head cylinder specs for me? thank you

I'll go by my house at lunch witch is n two hours and I'll post it if u can thing of something else let me no

25-30Nm head

35-40Nm jug

your phone pictures still suck.

hehehe

25-30Nm head

35-40Nm jug

hehehe

25-30Nm head

35-40Nm jug

hehehe

thank you very much..and sorry about the pictures..lol  i know they are not the best..i have just put another post up asking about corrosion in my radiators..its not real bad but still clogged up tubes in places..i get water threw them still okay but any suggestions without buying new to clean them out and get rid of the corrosion?  you can add your comment to my post..thanks again man..much appreciated

Soak your rads in clr overnight.

Head 17-21 ft-lb, 24-29 Nm.

cylinder 86 27-35 ft-lb, 38-48 Nm.

89 25-33 ft-lb, 35-45 Nm.

Edited by HappyG

25-30Nm head

35-40Nm jug

hehehe

25-30Nm head

35-40Nm jug

hehehe

i was looking some stuff up and it looks like 20 footpounds for the cylinder head and 29 foot pounds for the jug..that sound about right with the NM's?

Soak your rads in clr overnight. Head 17-21 ft-lb, 24-29 Nm. cylinder 86 27-35 ft-lb, 38-48 Nm. 89 25-33 ft-lb, 35-45 Nm.

Soak your rads in clr overnight. Head 17-21 ft-lb, 24-29 Nm. cylinder 86 27-35 ft-lb, 38-48 Nm. 89 25-33 ft-lb, 35-45 Nm.

what is clr?

what is clr?

what is clr?

nevermind it is calsium lime rust...i don't really need a big jug of it... i tried redfire degreser and coca cola... but i did read where people use that clr   where do you get it?  and can you get a small jug of it?

i was looking some stuff up and it looks like 20 footpounds for the cylinder head and 29 foot pounds for the jug..that sound about right with the NM's?

i gave you the specs in ft-lb and Nm from the shop manual.

I would have assumed that with all the questions you've asked and what you are trying to do, that you had a shop manual by now.

Just go to the middle of the 89 specs since that what you have.

You can get a pint of clr from wally world for $3-4.

You dilute it down for whatever you need.

Edited by HappyG

ok got ya   thank you much  Rob*

i gave you the specs in ft-lb and Nm from the shop manual. I would have assumed that with all the questions you've asked and what you are trying to do, that you had a shop manual by now. Just go to the middle of the 89 specs since that what you have. You can get a pint of clr from wally world for $3-4. You dilute it down for whatever you need.

i gave you the specs in ft-lb and Nm from the shop manual. I would have assumed that with all the questions you've asked and what you are trying to do, that you had a shop manual by now. Just go to the middle of the 89 specs since that what you have. You can get a pint of clr from wally world for $3-4. You dilute it down for whatever you need.

okay so i bought the CRL  it says not to use on aluminum and my radiators are aluminum..is it still okay to use it? and how long do i leave it in there?