Sign in to follow this  

Washington Any weekend riders in Port Angeles area?

Hey guys,

Lookin to find anyone in the Port Angeles Area that wants to do some riding (trails, log roads, ect.) I have lots of access to roads right next to my house and Sadie creek area is about 5-8 miles away.

I have been riding off and on my whole life but would not consider myself a "great rider" Im not looking to go racing just want to enjoy the area and put seat time on the bike. Not looking to push it and get hurt since lets face it, We all gotta work on Monday lol. Just looking to find people that like to get out there old or young doesn't matter.

I would like to improve my skills and get better though that is for sure. Just got back into it again after being out of the game for a couple years.

Love to work on them and I am a Technitian by trade so more then happy to lend a hand besides just riding.

Dont really like being out alone so I tend to not venture far from the house right now lol.

If anyone is interested let me know and maybe we can meet up. If I knew other people that rode it would be a whole lot more fun.

Have a good one!

Edited by izcain