Sign in to follow this  

Connecticut 2007 Suzuki DRZ 400SM stolen in ct

2007 Suzuki DRZ 400SM stolen from Middletown ct last night. It has TT case guards, all stock. Red sprocket bolts, brand new black rear sprocket gold chain, and brand new front and rear tire. It has ct plates. 880109. Monster stickers on gas tank. Rips in the front fork plastics and headlight is off center in front number plate. Pics will be posted.

Call rob 8603350175 if you see anything on Craigslist eBay or in person. It was in central ct.

2007 Suzuki DRZ 400SM stolen from Middletown ct last night. It has TT case guards, all stock. Red sprocket bolts, brand new black rear sprocket gold chain, and brand new front and rear tire. It has ct plates. 880109. Monster stickers on gas tank. Rips in the front fork plastics and headlight is off center in front number plate. Pics will be posted.

Call rob 8603350175 if you see anything on Craigslist eBay or in person. It was in central ct.

Very sorry dude that sucks....im from ct as well and ride all around the state usually passing threw middletown a few times a week. Ill sub to this topic so ill have access to your number...wanna post a pic for me?

I can't get my phone to post pics but here's my Craigslist ad

http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/4127046993.html

I don't have any recent pics but it has the tt engine covers red bolts for the sprocket, and two little monster stickers on the gas tank. I'm sure the plates gone and stickers are gone. But I figured I'll give it a shot. If I find any pics ill post them.