Crf250r Won't start?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bike was rebuilt at the end of November last year, never raced. There's no way I need a rebuild at this time. I also have another bike that I ride more and race it.

I just saw this from you. I thought you just installed a newly rebuilt head and couldn't start it. Your USED head absolutely could need another rebuild if you let dirt into your intake tract, or sucked up some dirty water. I would assume your valve clearances WERE correct to manual spec's when the rebuilt head was installed, but it appears that they are closing up on you, which is not good and is typically a sign of dirt particles entering into the motor.

Edited by Eddie8v

• 2 weeks later...

Try checking the kill switch wiring because my friends bike was running all day perfectly it died and he got it restarted after along time rode it maybe 100ft an it died and wouldnt restart so we went through most things listed in this forum and we just uplugged both of the kill switch wires and it fired first kick

Bike will not run!! I took it to local bike shop and it was test with no compression, piston ring was seized into the piston. The top end it now fixed and it still won't fire?? The top end it fixed, all new valves, new plug, it is getting gas to the plug, has spark... Anyone have an idea? And it is a 2006, also I did unplug the kill switch...