Sign in to follow this  

Matter market 2 stroke pipes

Hey guys. Just wondering if aftermarket pipes are worth the money for a 98 cr 125. There a lil on the pricy side and wondering how much they help and what helps the most. Looking for bottom to mid power mainly. Just riding trails and climbing hills.

I think the 125s have a pretty good stock pipe already and for the $225 you will spend on a aftermarket pipe i would look into a rad valve or reeds for the bike possibly a exhaust spacer and get your jetting dialed in, i would think it would be money better spent

Edited by cmunk32

I did mean after lol. Whoops. And my budget is about. 600-700 bucks so just wondering what all I should do.

That $600-$700 budget would be better spent on suspension if it hasn't been done already.

if your dying to just have a badass pipe on your bike there are some cool pipes made overseas i believe HGS, DEP and Scalvini make some high dollar sweet pipes mostly handmade and overpriced lol you mat see some increase there in power, let us know what u decide

I did mean after lol. Whoops. And my budget is about. 600-700 bucks so just wondering what all I should do.

You should spend that money on your engine rebuild unless that has been done, after that suspension