Sign in to follow this  

Are 07 kx250 2 strokes good?

Great bike!  My buddy has an '06 and it has very good handling and quick turning with a great engine.  The engine seems to be smooth on the bottom, and really pulls long and hard on top.  It turns very good and feels shorter than my YZ250 and can carve an inside line better, but still feels stable.  I would say it would be a great bike to find, especially since it's the last year they sold them.  You might be able to find an old MXA test or shootout on the web somewhere...

I recently picked up an 01 kx, and love it. It's pretty smooth power band but also has the balls wen you need.

What experience do u have? Or past bikes?

Have owned 00 RM250 98 99 01 02 CR250 03 04 06 KX250 03 04 07 YZ250 some KDXs and a 200EXC. That said, my 2006 KX250 has been my favorite so far. :ride:

The handling is predictable and it likes to turn. The motor has lots of power - some say too much mid range hit but by 2006 and 2007 they toned it down some. 

I recently picked up an 01 kx, and love it. It's pretty smooth power band but also has the balls wen you need.

What experience do u have? Or past bikes?

I have a kx125 and kx250f and I ride my dads kx450f. So I believe I can handle it I'm just swicting back to 2 stroke

I have a kx125 and kx250f and I ride my dads kx450f. So I believe I can handle it I'm just swicting back to 2 stroke

You'd enjoy it!