Sign in to follow this  

California Does anyone want to ride Bee Canyon this Friday?

I rode Bee Canyon last Friday and the dirt was epic! Did 45 miles and all gates were open. Planning on doing it again this Friday 10/18. Hit me up if you want to go. I coming from Murrieta.

I guess there's a lot of bees!

My friends went to idylwild last weekend, they said the town is really nice, there's trails up there too?

Haha...I've never seen any bees! The trails are part of the Santa Rosa Mountains recreation area. You can only ride into Idyllwild if you have a plate but there is over 60 miles of OHV riding. Only one small stretch of black diamond trail. It's on the easy side. Here is a link to the trails. http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/sbnf/recreation/ohv/recarea/?recid=26445&actid=94

Im out. Sucks not having a bike with a plate in this state. Upload some video.

It's OHV legal and red sticker season so your fine. I'm leaving Murrieta around 9am so hit me up if you want to go. It's only 30 minutes away.

• Like 1

The staging area is on hwy 74 right past the ranger station but on the opposite side of the highway. Basically, once you see the ranger station on the right, you'll cross over a bridge and then turn left on the first dirt road. Park there and unload then head up the dirt road. There will be signs all over the place.

I stay away from the beans!!! Going back this Friday oct 25th. I did 80 miles last Friday and never saw another bike on the trails. Come on boys, meet me there at 8am sharp!

• Like 1

I stay away from the beans!!! Going back this Friday oct 25th. I did 80 miles last Friday and never saw another bike on the trails. Come on boys, meet me there at 8am sharp!

When? Friday evening or Sat or Sun's for me. I looked up a couple of you tube videos, looks mostly flat fire roads.