Sign in to follow this  

2wd ktm's

Yamaha did it before Christini   :thumbsup: . And my mate actually Invented it years ago. He held the Patents on it before Yamaha made theirs :cool: .

Yes, but I believe Yamaha used a hydraulic system, by Ohlins, while Christini uses an entirely mechanical system...

I have been wrong before though

Yes, but I believe Yamaha used a hydraulic system, by Ohlins, while Christini uses an entirely mechanical system...

I have been wrong before though

No, you're most likely correct. I just assumed the Christini was the same setup :thumbsup: .

I'd be really interested in seeing video of someone riding one. But seeing that whoever posted hasn't responded to anybody and is probably just trolling, I'm guessing I'm s.o.l.

• Like 1

I'd be really interested in seeing video of someone riding one. But seeing that whoever posted hasn't responded to anybody and is probably just trolling, I'm guessing I'm s.o.l.

I youtubed it. Plenty of videos

• Like 1

There are a few riders that use the Christini setup for enduro-x.  I believe Christini uses cable drives much like a speedometer.  They are telescoping to work with conventional forks.  They only transmit a fraction of the rear wheel power to the front (maybe 20%).  Honestly it's been a while since anybody has cared about the 2wd dirt bikes.  They found their niche in enduro-x but never really were favored anywhere else.

I know a guy who has one of these.  It's almost as fast as my lawn mower.

rokon_trail_breaker.jpg

with that seat and no boingers it look's like a "ball breaker" not a trail breaker  :rolleyes:

sorry,no detail's of the bikes,just came across the pic on an italian (moto) facebook page (i don't speak italian) .i also found and posted the pic of the "old aluminium framed ktm" .was that was trolling too ?   :lol:   

you ktm guys must be paranoid about something?.

Edited by smezmx