Sign in to follow this  

Free Pro Circuit Pipe

For those of you who bought a Kawasaki during the summer sale, how long did it take to get your free Pro Circuit pipe and graphics kit?  I bought mine the Wednesday after Labor Day and haven't received it yet.

I bought mine Sept 6th and haven't received it, 5 weeks & days so far.  I called Kawi 2 weeks ago and they said they're running 5-6 weeks behind.  I did receive my $100 Kawi card last week though.

I called the customer support line, then they gave me a number to promotions. I don't have it any more though

5 weeks... Customer support even followed up with me.. Pipe is sweet looking and sounds good....doubt I'll use the graphics though...I did notice though the carbon fiber tip rubs/sits on the rear fender... Think I'll just trim or file it down the fender.....anybody else notice that.....?

Edited by SoccerMomStalkr

coming up on my 5th week no pipe or graphic kit :(

Just a heads up also if you bought a 2013 and didnt get a fork pump with it and tell kawi they will send you one they did for me :thumbsup: they ask for a vin or name for verification

Edited by suplol

I bought mine Sept 6th and haven't received it, 5 weeks & days so far. I called Kawi 2 weeks ago and they said they're running 5-6 weeks behind. I did receive my $100 Kawi card last week though.

I never got a gift card? Just a thing were if I bought $300 worth of stuff I got $100 off is that what you got also? The dealer did say I was getting a gift card I just assumed what I got was it.

there is a 100

I never got a gift card? Just a thing were if I bought $300 worth of stuff I got $100 off is that what you got also? The dealer did say I was getting a gift card I just assumed what I got was it.

should have got a 100$ gift card from kawasaki I was told by dealer it was 100$ from kawasaki didnt say anything about having to spend 300$

there is a 100

should have got a 100$ gift card from kawasaki I was told by dealer it was 100$ from kawasaki didnt say anything about having to spend 300$

That's what I was told also. Haven't looked into it, but did receive a kawi MasterCard in the mail, Ahmed it was preloaded with $100

Just received mine today (Oct 25), purchased the bike on Sept 12th.  My dealer forewarned me that it would take 5 to 6 weeks, turned out to be dead on.  Bolted it on today and rode around the farm a little.  Definitely has a nicer sound to it, might be slightly stronger in the mid range, but nothing drastic.  One thing I noticed is that it seemed to cure the popping on decel.  And it looks good.  I have never bought an aftermarket pipe for my bikes, I always thought they had more power than I can really use stock, so it will be fun to see how this works out.  I am anxious to take it to a real track.

Edited by no air charlie

Was this a promotion or something, cause I just bought my bike two weeks ago and didn't hear anything about this.