YZ85 KX85 CR85 RM85 seat height?

Does anyone know the seat height of these bikes?

Does anyone know the seat height of these bikes?

big wheel or small wheel? The CR is the largest 85 in big wheel or small wheel form. Atleast the two I've had were larger then any other I've had

big wheel or small wheel? The CR is the largest 85 in big wheel or small wheel form. Atleast the two I've had were larger then any other I've had

well I guess the big wheel I just want something that I can screw around on so I don't mess my kx125 up. Which one would you recommend getting like which one is more reliable if you know? Oh I'm 17 5'8 and 128lb btw so I'm also wanting to know if it would be big enough for me to actually have fun on?

well I guess the big wheel I just want something that I can screw around on so I don't mess my kx125 up. Which one would you recommend getting like which one is more reliable if you know? Oh I'm 17 5'8 and 128lb btw so I'm also wanting to know if it would be big enough for me to actually have fun on?

it would be big enough to have fun on. I'd get a CR or the YZ because they don't have a power valve so the powerband will be more entertaining . Also I know a guy who raced a yz125. Till he rode a buddy of his's cr85 then he went out and sold the yz and got a 85, kinda dumb but it really happened. He just felt much more comfortable and could go faster on the cr.

it would be big enough to have fun on. I'd get a CR or the YZ because they don't have a power valve so the powerband will be more entertaining . Also I know a guy who raced a yz125. Till he rode a buddy of his's cr85 then he went out and sold the yz and got a 85, kinda dumb but it really happened. He just felt much more comfortable and could go faster on the cr.

Alright hell yeah I'm going to see what I can find today! Thanks for helping!

Alright hell yeah I'm going to see what I can find today! Thanks for helping!

no problem, post up any potential bikes and I'll let you know what I think!

no problem, post up any potential bikes and I'll let you know what I think!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1381896292.560256.jpg this is a bike a guy offered to sell me for 750 it's a 2000 kx80 what do you think feel free to tell me to say no to it I don't want something that's not fun to mess around on

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1381896292.560256.jpg this is a bike a guy offered to sell me for 750 it's a 2000 kx80 what do you think feel free to tell me to say no to it I don't want something that's not fun to mess around on

bike looks clean and tight, but it's a power valve. Do you want the power solve so the powerband is more smooth? If so get a kx or rm, if you want the powerband to kick like a mile get a cr or yz .

bike looks clean and tight, but it's a power valve. Do you want the power solve so the powerband is more smooth? If so get a kx or rm, if you want the powerband to kick like a mile get a cr or yz .

o think I'll look for a YZ I want something with some kick to it. Also one of my friends offered to trade my 2000 kx125 for his 2009 KTM I hear they snap a lot though

o think I'll look for a YZ I want something with some kick to it. Also one of my friends offered to trade my 2000 kx125 for his 2009 KTM I hear they snap a lot though

don't trade him IMO, KTMs are good bikes but seems to me there 85cc class is a little behind.

A yz or CR will do Y well!

don't trade him IMO, KTMs are good bikes but seems to me there 85cc class is a little behind.

A yz or CR will do Y well!

alright thanks!!