What kind of bike should I get my little brother?

I'm thinking about getting my little nether a bike he's 13 and about 5' tall what should I get him looking to get him a 2-stroke

I'm thinking about getting my little nether a bike he's 13 and about 5' tall what should I get him looking to get him a 2-stroke

yz 85 or sx 105

If he has any riding experience he can get a full size bike, but if he's just starting out then a 105SX would be the way to go.  It's not too big, and the powerband will be easier for him to manage since he's just starting.  If he were 10 or 11, I would recommend the 85. 

Does he take to things easily like bicycles, mountain climbing, doing things that require coordination? 

If he can ride then a 2T would be good but if not a Honda CRF150F etc

If your apprehensive about the SX, there is also the KX100, just short of a full size bike and probably a little easier to get parts.

The CRF80 or CRF100f would be a great (reliable/low maintenance) bike for any beginner. 

If he has any riding experience he can get a full size bike, but if he's just starting out then a 105SX would be the way to go. It's not too big, and the powerband will be easier for him to manage since he's just starting. If he were 10 or 11, I would recommend the 85.

Does he take to things easily like bicycles, mountain climbing, doing things that require coordination?

it will be his first bike ad yeah he's good with coordination and all that I'm trying to get him into all of it and he said he wanted one like mine which is a 2-stroke so that's what I want to get him

If your apprehensive about the SX, there is also the KX100, just short of a full size bike and probably a little easier to get parts.

yeah I was looking at one of them for him he seemed to like it quite a bit but do you think he's be able to handle it at all he's never rode a Dirtbike before

If he has any riding experience he can get a full size bike, but if he's just starting out then a 105SX would be the way to go. It's not too big, and the powerband will be easier for him to manage since he's just starting. If he were 10 or 11, I would recommend the 85.

and what's the difference between the sx and the others?

The CRF80 or CRF100f would be a great (reliable/low maintenance) bike for any beginner.

I'll look those up see if he likes them

I would take him to the dealer and see which bike fits him good and then shop for used bikes in that size range. Takes some of the guess work out of it.