Sign in to follow this  

Could your Enduro or HS series use Online Pre-Registration?

To all of the off road racers out there, is the signup for your series offered online? I race the FTR series in Florida and this season I started "Holeshot Online Registration" to fill a void they had. With this service, racers can pay online ahead of time for their race. The web form is simple, here is an example http://goo.gl/IaziJA.

I would like to expand this to different series, but I don't know who needs me and who doesn't. If you think your series could benefit from this service, please let me know what the series is called. Furthermore, if you know of someone specific to contact please let me know so I don't waste time pitching the idea to the old guard.

I think every racing series should have this now a days. I did online pre-reg for GNCC and it was the greatest thing ever , no waiting in lines filling out papers , show up , check in , your done in 2 minutes.

The reason GNCC can do it so easily is that all of the money is going to the same place. What happens with local series is that ecah race is put on by a local club and then a head tax is paid to the main series. What that means is that each individual club has to all have their own online signup system. The way my system works is that I go to a board of directors meeting for the series where each club has a rep, and pitch the service to all of them.

I think every racing series should have this now a days. I did online pre-reg for GNCC and it was the greatest thing ever , no waiting in lines filling out papers , show up , check in , your done in 2 minutes.

I agree. It makes race day morning soooo much nicer. No stress involved

At all with sign up.

So far I've gotten PMs about ORMA, IERA, WYNOA, and SETRA. Anyone else?

Well, I could use pre-reg, but for a vintage race and flat track, we also run a few Poker Runs. Are you charging for use of the software? Can you send me info that I can approach a MC club with to see if they are interested?