Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha 2009 yfz450r review

all the bike guys will be giving me hell, but im making the switch to quads.  Simply because i am faster, more comfortable, and feel more coordinated with it,  i have a friend that has a 2009 YFZ450R forsale, it has high compression piston, and a few other minor things,  nothing major in the motor, but the chassis is a different story, anything needed to set the chassis up for racing is done because he raced,  i know it was very well maintained because he has always been really careful with his stuff,  he would change the oil every 3 rides and so on,, he let me ride it, i had a blast on the track, i loved it, my question is do you have any thing to add the the 09 450r?

all the bike guys will be giving me hell, but im making the switch to quads. Simply because i am faster, more comfortable, and feel more coordinated with it, i have a friend that has a 2009 YFZ450R forsale, it has high compression piston, and a few other minor things, nothing major in the motor, but the chassis is a different story, anything needed to set the chassis up for racing is done because he raced, i know it was very well maintained because he has always been really careful with his stuff, he would change the oil every 3 rides and so on,, he let me ride it, i had a blast on the track, i loved it, my question is do you have any thing to add the the 09 450r?

don't listen to the dick hole bike only guys! I ride both and love both equally. Post pics of this boss . I've got a 2010. Yfz450r with a few mods done.(extended axle, alba racing extended A-arms , Fox racing shocks, hiper bead lock rims , don't remember the maker ATM but an aftermarket heavy duty swingarm, then for the motor I've got a hi compression piston , web cam, hot rod crank , and then it's got other things like nerfs an bumper an all that) they are great quads! Get it!

Forgot to let you know.. I have had it for a few months now... I got it right before christmas... and even though I have only rode it once due to snow and extremely cold temperatures here in PA I love it... couldn't be more happier.

1391661664485.jpg

I can't tell from the pic but it looks like it doesn't have the lyrics breather box oil mod I would get on that and it if doesn't already have the FCI grab that as well glad to see a fellow yfzr rider on here! You should join yfzcentral forum lots of great people and info for the yfz's!

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f