Leatt brace

I would personally look into the Atlas brace. I find it far more comfy and unnoticeable when riding. Also, with the dual chest and back plate and also how it moves slightly is supposed to be much more safe. 
As sometimes when in a Leatt collar bones and vertebrae are broke in a crash from the leatts design. You can find a Atlas for a much better price and it is the same level if not better than the top of the line Leatt. If I did run neck brace hands down I would buy the Atlas. Hope this helps ya out buddy.

As sometimes when in a Leatt collar bones and vertebrae are broke in a crash from the leatts design.

Sorry, but that is bs. There is no proof that the leatt increases collar bone or vertebrae injuries.

Back to the OP. I would suggest the Leatt Race Brace over their entry level brace, as it allows more fitment adjustments.

Edited by CamP
  • Like 1

I love my leatt it fit great straight out of the box and it took me a total of 5 minutes to get used to. Only thing I had to get used to was looking down and looking behind me. Just requires bending my back down or twisting my body. Other than that I forget its there but feel a lot safer with it on.

I ended up going with the race brace. I've had the trail version and it never felt like it fit right on me. I got my new race leatt in today and it feels so much more comfortable. So worth the extra couple of bucks for it.

• Like 1