2007 crf250r

what all would I need to put lights on a crf250r and make it so I can just use a button to start it

well the lights i think You can get kits and the push button starts needs a differant crank case which is found in the crf250x that means to have electric start you would need to get a 250x motor which is alot of work and doesnt have as much power

well the lights i think You can get kits and the push button starts needs a differant crank case which is found in the crf250x that means to have electric start you would need to get a 250x motor which is alot of work and doesnt have as much power

Your best bet would be to sell your 250r And get an x model. The frames and ergonomics are similar. It is true they do not make as much power in stock form. You can do some easy mods to get them close and if you open your wallet you can make as much power as you can afford. They will typically never rev as quick due to flywheel weight though. Also by the time you add the e start and the lights you put on a bit of weight.

There are lots of people on here taking the battery and lights off there X making it more R like. You may be able to find one of those guys and trade with them.