13 kx450f vs 13 yz450f

I currently have a 09 kx450f. I love the bike but looking to upgrade to a 13. Only complaint on the kawi is the turning. My bike before the kawi was a 09 yz450f liked that bike just wanted f.i. Now im stuck between the two. I havent got the chance to ride a 10+ yz yet and was wondering on how the rearward engine affected the balance of the bike? I sat on one last week and the seat seemed really hard? At this point im leaning towards the yz becuase of the price but if the kawi is overall alot better bike i would get the kx. Just looking for real world input? I've watched the shoot outs but they seem to be baised sometimes.

also the local ktm dealer has a leftover 11 350. dont know much about the early 350 but i know the new ones are great bikes.

nobody has any input?

I currently have a 09 kx450f. I love the bike but looking to upgrade to a 13. Only complaint on the kawi is the turning. My bike before the kawi was a 09 yz450f liked that bike just wanted f.i. Now im stuck between the two. I havent got the chance to ride a 10+ yz yet and was wondering on how the rearward engine affected the balance of the bike? I sat on one last week and the seat seemed really hard? At this point im leaning towards the yz becuase of the price but if the kawi is overall alot better bike i would get the kx. Just looking for real world input? I've watched the shoot outs but they seem to be baised sometimes.

I have a friend Scott Russell (Mr.Daytona) Yamaha gave him a new 2012 yz450f and he absolutaly hated the bike. he said its about the worst handling dirt bike he has ever rode. even to know he was a rode racer he hauls ass on the dirt too. he had a 09 crf450r and said the yamaha didn't even compare and he sold the yamaha. Im a kawi guy so u know what i would say to get but i havent rode a new 13............

I had an 09 yz450 and it handled way better than my 09 kawi. Every seems to say yamaha has the best suspension and handles the best. I would really like a ktm 450 if I can find a decent price on a left over. I have ruled out the 11 ktm 350 after reading up on it.

ktm 450, its the best bike out there. def not the kawi, unless u have $ no love working on your bikes. ive ridden all the 13s that's my opinion