Who's going to Endurocross?

Washington

Coming to Everett on OCT. 26th

Anybody on here ever attempt the amateur races? I heard Brownie and Taddy are hosting a class to a group of locals, how cool is that!

That would be killer... I would love to do it.... you have info?

nothing else I would like to go and watch

IF I can get my 1993 WR250 fixed, I'm thinkin of givin it a go :)

I will be there all day to watch.

Just as an information thing does every one know u can watch the amatures practice, heat races etc for free all morning. Just walk in through the pits. And while in the pit area u may see & talk to some of the pros as they prep bikes and get warmed for their turn to practice on the track.

10 percent discount for NMA members at the FishTale BrewPub, just across the street to the north.

Thank Jason the manager, he's a rider, an NMA member, supporter of our sport and all around good guy    :thumbsup:

... the cost alone would kill me.

Don't worry, once the bruises settle in, you'll totally forget about the money  :ride:

10 percent discount for NMA members at the FishTale BrewPub, just across the street to the north.

Thank Jason the manager, he's a rider, an NMA member, supporter of our sport and all around good guy    :thumbsup:

Are they gonna breath test me before the race?  

Pre-bruising abatement

Edited by Slackkinhard

Uhhhhhh, ya. Of course I'm going to Endurocross. Kick butt event that I look forward to every year.

No way in hell am I riding that narly stuff...love spectating though!!

Coming to Everett on OCT. 26th

Anybody on here ever attempt the amateur races? I heard Brownie and Taddy are hosting a class to a group of locals, how cool is that!

That is the KTM experience.  I believe you have to have an orange bike to attend.

I gotta get in on this Taddy 'trains the locals' gig :)

If anybody needs tickets, I have 4 of the best seats in the house available. Section 108 club which is right in the middle and just above the finish line. Two 2nd row and two 3rd row up ( they start on row 8 ) $22/ea special group rate. Part of our group had a family emergency and are not able to attend.dogs 013.JPG

SOLD

See ya there:)

Edited by SlingerofMud

Look for the sea of orange.  150 tickets for the Stumpjumpers club were purchased.  We also have multiple club members that will try and qualify for different classes.  :ride:  

Looking forward to it!!

slingerofmud pm sent about tickets

The EnduroCross semi arrived today.

I have not noticed any dump trucks yet.

Should go take a look tomorrow.

Can I borrow someone's bike :D

Can I borrow someone's bike :D

i got an xr for ya!   ;)