Pulling clutch sleeve and basket 2009 rmz 250

I am pulling out my clutch basket to file it down, and i cant get the nut, that holds the clutch sleeve in, off. I bent the lock washer down and now i'm stuck. i know they have sleeve holders for this job, but i don't have the time to order one right now. If anyone can give me other ways to loosen the nut that would be great. thanks

I am pulling out my clutch basket to file it down, and i cant get the nut, that holds the clutch sleeve in, off. I bent the lock washer down and now i'm stuck. i know they have sleeve holders for this job, but i don't have the time to order one right now. If anyone can give me other ways to loosen the nut that would be great. thanks

It is a normal thread (counterclockwise to loosen) use an impact wrench on compressed air!. if you dont have Air, or an impact wrench for that matter, as a last resort you can put the socket on an extension and use a t-bar at the end. Get a freind to hold the rear brake while the bike is in gear (preferably a higher gear) and use a hammer on the end of the T bar, basically replicating an impact wrench, just be careful that the socket doesnt slip off the nut and bend/break off on the bolt stub protruding from the baskit.