Where do I find a weighted Flywheel for a 2007 KX250F

Hi guys,

I have been looking for a heavy flywheel for this bike.  I looked at Trail Tech, MSR, and Steahly....I have had no luck.  Please point me in the right direction.

Was looking for one a while ago and all I could find was a slightly heavier one from kawasaki. If I remember correctly it was pretty pricey.

As far as I know, the OEM offerings are all that's out there. 3-4oz more, for a $200 price tag. 

I bought my heavy flywheel for this exact bike from trail tech They had 2 or 3 weights. I got the heaviest. It was around 100 bucks.

I bought my heavy flywheel for this exact bike from trail tech They had 2 or 3 weights. I got the heaviest. It was around 100 bucks.

They might used to make some for the KX250F, but no more. Just checked the Trail tech site, nothing available..

I'll sell mine for 50 bucks. I enduroized my 07 kxf 250 but am going to sell it so I'm putting it back in motocross trim.

OCsquid, what weight is that flywheel?

I'll sell mine for 50 bucks. I enduroized my 07 kxf 250 but am going to sell it so I'm putting it back in motocross trim.

What was the result of that wt? How did the bike respond to it.

Thx.

Little less prone to stalling on real slow stuff. Seemed like it mildly slowed how fast the bike revved. Like initially it revved real fast through the midrange and overall the bike felt a little more linear. It's been 5 years since I put it on and now run a rekluse too so it's hard to remember. 1st gear is kinda tall for tight single track and I'd stall a lot on slow technical stuff so that's why I bought it.... Thinking of that from my 2 stroke days which I'm going back to. Anybody need a barely ridden kxf or some enduro gear for an 07-09 haha

OCsquid, what weight is that flywheel?

I believe it is + 9 oz.