Few questions on the drz carb options

I've been offered a flat side carb for my drz sm 400 and from what I've read they seem to be quite a common mod.

I was just wondering is it really worth buying one? Will Jetting my standard carb not give similar power gains for a lot less ? I'm looking to make a lot more power and hopefully 3rd gear wheelies but I don't want to spend a lot if I don't have to , cheers

The flastside carb off the E isnt this the old school one? I think its decent obvs better than the mikuni one. But thats only if you can jet it correctly and do you run a open pipe? With 3x3 mod if not i think its pointless £200 for a used e carb is a crap deal. Id pay £120 id rather put the money towards the new mx fcr. From tt what comes jetted to suit but your money bud! Do what you think is right good luck

Hmm kinda mixed reviews, I might just order the James Dean jetting kit for my carb and do the 3x3 mod, also has anyone used the gpr carbon exhausts? I have one and it's bloody loud but wasn't sure if it was any good

the jet kit is good. Make sure you order the jd kit 005. And noo the best exhaust is the mrd/ssw gives best hp and noise ? , the. Its the yoshi exhausts.. But these give very little hp advantage. The gpr exhaust never saw a drz with them but most gpr pipes are crap ahah ? where abouts in uk are you?