Tracks near Mccomb

Mississippi

Does anyone know of any motocross tracks within about a three hour drive of Mccomb that will be open for practice Oct. 25-26 or are available for rental??

I've been calling around and either can't get a person or the tracks are only open on race days.  

I'm currently building a private track witching and hour or 2 from Macomb depending on how you drive my house sits on 120 acres and I'm digging 3 ponds In order to make this track I would be willing to rent it out to you once it's finished if we can come to some sort of an agreement or my email is hplemoine@yahoo.com

I'm driving to our camp in church point MS sry for my spelling. / grammar contact me I'm hoping to possibly make some extra money so I can buy the necessary equipment needed to maintain and improve my track if I find enough people willing to rent or whatever then I'll take out the loan to purchase the equipment I need and since I have everything else along with a 3 year old who I want to ride it would be logical ESP since it's into back yard