Sign in to follow this  

MEC who's racing?

I'm headed there this weekend. Just wondering what pros will be there. Their website doesn't seem correct since they are showing Reed and Craig. Anyone know for sure who will be there?

Villo, Stewie, Tomac, Dungey, KRoc...etc.  Should be good...  Kenny Watson noted that Stewie has been in So. Cali putting in a lot of work and testing with Yosh.  This is his 1st MEC.  It will be interesting to see how he does.

Edited by Blutarsky

Villo, Stewie, Tomac, Dungey, KRoc...etc.  Should be good...  Kenny Watson noted that Stewie has been in So. Cali putting in a lot of work and testing with Yosh.  This is his 1st MEC.  It will be interesting to see how he does.

All the testing in world won't help him until he learns how to soften up the front rnd. 

Weird, the first link says Rockstar will not be there but the second link confirms DM? I'm hoping he shows up on his orange beast and kicks ass.

Pretty pumped to see Cooper on a 450 at this event, it should be very entertaining watching him rip it up on the big bike.

That's what I meant. The MEC link lists several riders that are not expected to be there (Reed, Craig, Milsaps). I'm betting the RacerX link is correct.

i cant wait to see how cooper does on the 450

The million will be paid out again for sure! Whats funny is it will be paid to a redbull guy! Hahaha

How many candles will you chew up after JS7 walks away with the cash?

The million will be paid out again for sure! Whats funny is it will be paid to a redbull guy! Hahaha

I'll take RV for the million and give you the field. Nobody wins the million, nobody loses the bet.
  • Like 2

We can bet profile pics. I win you run any picture of my choice until A-1. You win I'll do the same. Picture doesn't have to be moto related.

• Like 1

We can bet profile pics. I win you run any picture of my choice until A-1. You win I'll do the same. Picture doesn't have to be moto related.

Your gonna have to sweetin up the deal for Dochi. He wouldnt race MRD even if he took his shifter off and left in 3 rd

• Like 1

I wanna see Stewie pull it off :)

Yeah well I want a 2014 rmz-450 but there are some things that just won't happen

i cant wait to see how cooper does on the 450

He looked fast from the Vurb video....but he's no villopoto....

• Like 2

I'll take RV for the million and give you the field. Nobody wins the million, nobody loses the bet.

you take rv and i take the field?  im down!  say your in and its a done deal!  hand shake...

Edited by T-Doshi9

Yeah well I want a 2014 rmz-450 but there are some things that just won't happen

He looked fast from the Vurb video....but he's no villopoto....

for sure i know that, but i hope a top 10...possibly 6 or 7 if he gets good starts but i dont think he will go that high