Sign in to follow this  

2014 KTM 350 exc f

Just put down my deposit. Cali bikes got held up by CARB. Supposed to be here in a few weeks. Anyone have one already. 14 that is?

Just put down my deposit. Cali bikes got held up by CARB. Supposed to be here in a few weeks. Anyone have one already. 14 that is?

got my deposit too. Ive been waiting for a month and a half already. Blah cali

Just got the call today. My bike is in their warehouse and will be in store tomorrow. I can pick it up saturday. Finally!!

Man , I would hate to have a CARB like institution to deal with , what a load of BS

Yeah, I can't imagine. It already takes an extra year to get a bike in the US dealing with the DOT and EPA, but it's for our safety you know.  :lol:

Mountain House. Which dealership are you purchasing yours from?

livermore cal moti

Ya they wouldnt budge on mine either but threw in some accessories for the bike which was cool. I get it Tuesday

Nice. What kind of goodies did you put on it? I ve got new pivot pegs, tmd skid plate and gpr so far. Still need a few more things. We should hook up for a ride.

Nice. What kind of goodies did you put on it? I ve got new pivot pegs, tmd skid plate and gpr so far. Still need a few more things. We should hook up for a ride.

skid plate bark busters re map and some other little stuff. I wanna put the full fmf exhaust on it and a new tail light assembly asap haha ya that sounds good! Ill be at carnegie all the time

That all sounds great. I go to Carnegie all the time myself. What map are they loading for you?

That all sounds great. I go to Carnegie all the time myself. What map are they loading for you?

im not sure. I'll ask them tomorrow. All I care about is the bike not popping and getting thr right juice that it needs. I just ordered a new tail Light assembly that's a lot cleaner too

Where did you order that tail light assembly?

ebay. Its got integrated turn signals and license plate light